Thursday 27 February 2014

Self Development

Assalāmu'alaikum wa ramatullah


I am not sure about the topic to be displayed. To know our strength, we need to also know about our body and mind. In this way, we could reflect on the God the Highest through our environment. They are from various notes that I get from websites, my interviews with some acquaintance where I wanted them to speak the truth to me about myself and my reflections...

Note on Self

Personal Self


Job


Personal Experience
Job Interview: Receptionist 2013



Guide


Health
I divided this to three sides such as the note with my self as an example, the job and health. The job section might perhaps would be helpful for brothers and sisters who are looking for the job. You may use the ideas, opinions wherever appropriate or suggestions pointed for your self development. I know how do you feel... I feel the same as you feel and at least wish to help you by pointing you to suggestions... This is better than to brag because we feel that we had achieved great things in our life but help nothing because in the end, "we care only about ourselves" because some people just never feel the sweetness of failure in their life... Right? I use "my" self not simply in the sense of my "own" self. It could be "your" self too. I am a human-being just like everyone but I believe in the diversity of creatures in a nature. I believe in personal experience. One person has different experience to one another. Our souls are connected by a single "Great" Creator.

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...