Sunday 6 May 2012

Set Up Altar for Fasting

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah


Just returned from masjid. I bought from Ahmad, the Pakistani fella a box of chicken rice middle east style and a box of dates. Feel reluctant to buy food from downstairs after I had encountered the incident in the 7E though those stalls downstairs are guilty.

Need to set up an altar table/box for the stuffs and sacrifices for Allah because I may forget about these stuffs when doing preparation for iftaar. I live here alone. Need to be very alert and sleep as early as 22:00. Tomorrow I have a presentation for economy class with Mr. Narayan at 14:00 and need to see Dr. Noraida in her room at 16:00 for thesis suggestions. For breaking fast I guess I would survive with some plain bread and water then just pray Maghrib service till Ishaa' service. Just enough to live. I am not the same like other guys. I should embrace the difference in myself rather than trying to imitate others. Insha Allah, may He permits our sacrifices of sincerity to reach Him.    

So tired for the preparation and walked a lot under hot sun today. Wishing Allah wash away my sins under the sunlight and purify my heart with sincerity only for devotion to Him, amin! I need to have some siesta... Allah please help me wake up for 'Asr prayer services. Thank you...

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...