Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tibetan Muslim: Ornaments of Lhasa

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

Perhaps many people are already familiar with Muslim Chinese. We also have Muslim Tibetans. They are closer to Indians but they have Mongoloid face. Their cultural traits are more to Tibetan. So, who says Tibetan are only Buddhists, haha. I used to bow to Buddhist monks and images before especially when I went to temples alone. Nowadays I still respect Buddhist monks and if seeing them I will spontaneously put down my skull-cap and giving them my seat or reserving seat for them if the bus or train is crowded. It's just my old habit and now I am quite careful in my acts as not to violate shariah and creed, haha. 


Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...