Saturday 17 March 2012

Low Social Integration

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

This video is a nice video but these guys are from a Christian organization about being a single male Protestant. I think now I am facing this problem too as a loner. I could only be friend with loners, hehe.



Among the content of the video...

1. Talk about your problem to someone, brothers, sisters
2. Head on with emotion, face emotions
3. Don't follow stereotype people put you in
4. Everybody will face this problem
5. Make some friends be social
6. No matter what problem we have, stay beautiful

Sometimes I do contacting Christian organizations like the Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox center and talking with them other than talking with Azren and other non-Muslim friends. I can't really talk with fellow brothers and sisters because I am already an ordinary Muslim and people only preach to people that they look as special. There is no need to listen to others problem if we can't help to solve them. Actually no need to help to solve others' problem but just be listeners. That is what I always do to my family members and also to some friends. I just listen and I only give my hand if I can help. 

Condolence

I'm so sad after listening to the news that Baba Shenouda III (head of Egyptian Jacobite Church) passed away... R.I.P baba. I just returned home yesterday trying to finish up the thesis. Maybe I'll skip the class until Wednesday since we need to rush before April.

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace, and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...