Monday 28 October 2013

Every Cruelty

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah


I remember every cruelty of yours... 
I have not forgotten it...
O you who forsake the promise
I am not like you at least...

You are standing on the shore... 
What is your problem?
Go in some time, when I am gone...
I am drowning, but have not drowned as yet...

Silently, slowly though I have been reformed by the hands of the time.
Though I am compelled, I am not lost to the time...
That is, I still am fighting the time as much as I can...
Despite being forced with some changes.

Muztar, why does the world keep on watching me??!
I may be mad but I am not a drama for them to see!

O you who forsake the promise
I am not like you!
I remember every cruelty of yours!
I have not forgotten it!

Sealed with prayers for peace, mercy and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...