Tuesday 1 October 2013

Audio: Adhan

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

I am not really good in adhan but I would love to hail it once in the mosque or musalla. I wish I could do it even if it is once. The Muadhin is among the people who are protected by the God with His mercy. I wish to be one among those people....


The Lord is testing me and I am aware. I must be aware all the time that He never leaves His friends. I have no human friends and alone traveling in this Earth. So, I only have the God the Highest as my friend. Think of how father Abraham a.s who was alone when he was chased out from his hometown in the City of Ur, South of Iraq. Maybe the God willed for me to finish my Quran memorization so this is the arrangement. I should take this golden opportunity despite of being tainted with bad words from people around. Just recite praises be upon the God the Lord of the universe. May I achieve the taqwa and the pleasure of the God which no one could ever imagine that a loser in this worldly plane could achieve. Indeed patience is beautiful :)

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...