Sunday 10 March 2013

Calm

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah


I am quite busy right now and just peeping in to see what I have not accomplished here yet. I went to interviews for job too but till now nobody is calling me. I guess, nowadays is harder than the previous days in order to get job. I do not like to hunt and it also includes job! 

Since last week, my father was hit with a heavy fever. This year, he is 65 years old. I do not know whether I should cry or make any expression. He has to be admitted to the hospital since last night and the doctor mentioned that some parts of his internal organ could not absorb nutrients and showing that they're turning into failure. I try to consider that this is a test, but the test is actually very heavy... Of course, I am envious to see people who live their life smoothly. I am still jobless anyway and facing this problem. During this time, I keep reciting prophet stories and their experience being "tormented" in their society... Some of them even being killed in their struggle for e.g Zechariah and his son, John.   

Dear Lord, I wanted to repent to you if I have mistaken... I am just Your tiny weak slave in this universe... Please do not burden me with things that I could not bear please never leave me... I don't care about job anymore. Even, that is just a little plan for me to survive and return to Your course but You're the One who decides then. If I am decreed to die on Your course then I will die as You decree me. Thank you my Lord. I am just longing to have Your Mercy-Compassionate Love! 

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...