Monday 3 December 2012

Relieved

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah


Alhamdulillah... All praises only due to Him, the King without crown. At last I have finished with the thesis. Just have to submit it in Pulau Pinang before this Friday. The thesis is still at the printing shop. I would claim it this evening and tomorrow would be departed to the island. Anyway, I did not really do a honest job but I make sure that everything is being acknowledged.

I would like to thank my colleague Azren, who was an undergraduate colleague and a senior for me during postgraduate. Also all of my colleagues. Not many of them and I could remember all of their names such as Salleh, Siva, Aida, Prema, Ong and Lee. They had helped me a lot with advices, support and great ideas. Also to three our research methodology lecturers, Mr. Azmil Tayib, Khoo Suet Ling and Lye Tuck Poh. 

I am quite relieved. I would never dare try to risk my deen anymore. After I return I need to fulfill my vow with Him because I had already promised to substitute my life for the scripture knowledge and devotion to Him. My father is still bed-ridden but now I am growing to be accustomed to it. I would just spend my time at home only because of my father. I am not sure until when but I would leave when the "time" come because there are many doomsday in my life. I think that it is not wise to be attached to anything because doomsday will always happen until the Greater one arrives. About the job? I don't care anymore... If we can't live in the modernity, I am willing to return to wilderness... Many thanks for brothers and sisters prayers... 

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...