Friday 6 April 2012

It's Painful to Say Goodbye

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

Actually it feels like being pierced by swords when being the first person to say goodbye. Each time I say goodbye to brothers, sisters or friends I actually crying until my eyes swollen. Maybe I am a bit jiwang person but I always try hard to hide my emotion in front of people. I only cry alone as not to affect others. I don't like to see others crying :'( This Urdu poem perfectly describing how I feel. Don't be surprised if people see I understood Urdu. It's our ancestral language when they were stationed in India/Pakistan. We were forced by situation and pressures to speak languages. Again, I am not a "Malay" so please I beg people don't show surprising face I feel down when people doing that. It's a bit musical please strictly don't touch the button if it is prayer time. Thank you. 


Kaisi hai yeh udasi chaayi... Mere dil... 
Kaisi hai gehari hai yeh tanhaaye... Mere dil....
Rahon mein yaadon ki khamoshi barse... 
Ankhon mein jo gham hai aasu tarse... 
Yeh bataa yeh kyon huwa... 
Bujh gayaa kyu har diya...  

Ya Allah, my tears flowing again when listening to these words.... I will never ever entertain people anymore nor greeting people lest it is only crucial and very important, insha Allah.

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...