Thursday 15 March 2012

Serabut: Is There a Silver Lining behind the Cloud?

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah



In the Name of Allah the Most Compassionate the Most Merciful 1 Praise be only to Allah the Lord of the Universe 2 The Most Compassionate the Most Merciful 3 King of the Day of the Law 4 You are the One that we worship and You are the One that we follow 5 Show us the straight Path 6 The Path which is agreed by You 7 Not the paths which bring Your wrath and not the path of those who are deviated 8

The title describes what happened to me :'( Ya Allah please guide me with ruhul qudus and Your word... I am facing many problems in a time. Everyone must face the tests and problems in life no one could escape them. Tests making us strong but please don't give me tests that I can't bear, ya Allah... Nobody love nor care about me in this world but they only care about themselves. People saying many things to me because of things they don't understand and in the same time they come to me for counsels. I try to reconcile with people while they are thinking evil about each others. I feel there is no need for such "thinking". It brings us no benefit but yet people love to make the world as the first hell before the other hell to come. It's not only tormenting them but screeching others. I only have You, ya Allah. Please help liberate me from this suffocating moment through Your Wisdom and Mercy. I wanted to terminate everything, give me the chance ya Allah.

We beg You dear Lord, with Your Strength and Greatness to untie our knotted fate. Accept our remembrance, elevate and purify us, You are the Most Awesome One. Please Heroic One, those who pursue Your uniqueness help and guard them as the pupil of an eye. Bless them purify them, may Your righteousness always reward them. Powerful and Holy One in goodness leading Your congregations. Unique and Proud One, listen to us, may we remember Your Holiness. Accept our cries and hear our pleas, Your are the Most Knowledgeable on whatever is hidden. - Blessed be the Name the Possessor of the Kingdom Forever, amin.

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace, and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...