Friday 2 March 2012

Argh, This Thesis Seems Like Forever!

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

  
Haiyoooyooo... So bored lar looking at this lousy thesis all the time and nothing is changing. I wanna travel again!!!!!! I wanted to see Nongkhai Dragon Fireball Festival in North Thailand along the Mekong river. Too bad that it only happens in October. 

This April is our semester break, I must quick finish and send this idiot thesis to the lecturer before April, must must must.... hahahaha. In April I guess there would be Songkrant New Year festival around Thailand and Southern China border. I badly wanted to visit North Thai. If I go out and work again I am not sure when I could do crazy things again. Before we go to any place we need to check in detail about the trip and its safety so everything at least could be according to the plan.

I envy undergraduate students, huhuhu.... Why I didn't do all of these when I was an undergraduate student??? Owh yeah, I had forgotten I borrowed PTPTIPU only quarter of the real amount that I should apply and it's strictly for studies. I didn't even go out from USM except when I was in the first year. Still young in spirit and feel shy to go out, hehehe. I regret I didn't take Amir together with me to visit Thailand or maybe Myanmar or Cambodia by train or by bus. I don't care if I have to pay everything for him only to show him the real life. That guy wasn't so open-minded though he seems Americanized. Maybe traveling would open up his mind but we're already in distance. Perhaps, he could also learn to spend nights in bus station or train station, hehe. He was the only friend that I spend most of my time last time and still is helpful, haha. 

I'd like to ask his help to finish up with silly footnotes. Of course its not free nothing is free in this world. I must compensate his time and torture to see lots of alphabets. I'm sure he's gonna swear to me, loll.

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace, and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...