Thursday 13 October 2011

Journey to the West

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

In conjunction with the event of Hajj season this coming month of Zulhijjah 1432 H. It is still in my memory where I set away with mum. Actually I had said many bad things to mum as I didn't believe in this Path of our ancestors. I had also treated my late grandpa badly. Coincidentally, my grandpa name is Ibrahim (Abraham). I am so sorry grandpa, I was not a filial grandson who bring sadness to you...

 

 

I am actually crying this fajr... Crying so hard after watching these videos and other videos about hajj event... I miss Holy Mecca so much and I wanted to return there after my reluctance to be there last time... It has nothing entertaining to be seen there but it is a place where the Lord had blessed with Covenants of Patriarch to his children. I feel close to prophet Abraham a.s and Isma'el a.s when I was there. I wish brothers and sisters going there well-being and safety. Please bring my salaam to the noble prophet Muhammad s.a.w, families and all of companions resting in the holy lands please pray the God to forgive me and let me see Him :"(

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace, and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...