Tuesday 2 August 2011

Recap: Surveying Areas

Assalaamu'alaikum wa Rahmatullah!

continue...

Still in the same day, 26th of July 2011. I loaded the stuffs in my room after checking in and trying to survey as much areas as I can.

A monument, I don't know what monument is this. I thought that it is Democracy Monument. Lazy to cross the road with lots of cars.

Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University.

Faculty of Medicine Office, Chulalongkorn University.

A hostel for medicine students in Chulalongkorn Faculty of Medicine campus.

Phaya Thai Road.

Rajathamri Sukhumvit Line Station. From here I went to area closer to Khaosan Road.

Along the road at Rajathamri Sukhimvit Line (BTS) Station.

I guess that I had covered quite a huge area for a person who walk and using public transportation in few hours before Maghrib... 

At night I just walked around Silom road and Chong Nonsi Station area buying some water from 7E and return to my room checking the maps again before sleeping early.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...