Friday 8 July 2011

You are the Peace that I am longing for

Assalaamu'alaikum wa Rahmatullah!


Only You are the Peace that I am looking for... You are my beloved.... Sanu ik paal chain aave, sajjna tere bina... Ho saada kalleyang jee nai laggna... Sajjna tere bina...

Kise daa yaar na pardes jaave... Vicchoda na kise de pesh aave... No ones love shall ever perish... None shall face the pain of separation... Ho sanu ik paal chain aave... Peace only can be found before You...

Rog vijog te sog hazaara...  Sajjna tere naal... Illnesses, separation, and thousands of pain... Only for You, my Love... Ho na bhaave roj qayamat...

Hoke, haade, hijar te athroh... De gya yaar sogatan... Pain, sorrow, and tears of separation... These are the gifts You had given to me...

Mud naa aaye dil te mehram... Beet gaiya barsaata... The rainin' season has gone away, it shall never come back on heart... dear confidence...

Raati main jagaawa diva hanjuaa de tel daa... I lit up the candle with oil of tears in the night... Haye o Rabba sajjna nu chheti kyun nahi melda? O God my Love, my beloved... Why can't You make me see You soon, my Love?  

- Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Sealed with prayers for peace, mercy, and love, amin! 

T T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...