Thursday 5 December 2013

Renungan...

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah


Not to condemn anyone but this could be a subject of contemplation. This is among the reasons why I refuse to surrender myself to any "religious" movement or authority but simply taking the noble prophet Muhammad s.a.w as my leader in worldly and spiritual realm while the God the Highest as the King. I also refuse to study "religion" on people's donation but trying to work for myself because I do not want this stigma to be tagged on me since I wanted to be sincere and devoted only for Him.

Anyway, it is not wrong to donate some amount of money to religious teachers especially if we could see that they live in hardships. I am doing that too as a devotion to the God the Highest and I usually do not like to study in a group but love to make friends with religious teachers. We could look at the priority... We are not cheap and this kind of people actually had made me turned to Buddhism 15 years ago...

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...