Thursday 5 December 2013

Job Update 1435 H

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah


I received a call from Shangrila Putrajaya for the receptionist job. They offer me the job but I turn it down because that lady, the HR manager had hit a wrong button by saying that I would be jumping here and there while I was so desperate to get a job for earning. If you see a university graduate begging at their knees for job, it means that he is really desperate and he really needs a job. If not why he would bother to go for interviews? Interview is not fun at all!!!

After I perform some prayers and meditation and I could see a little clearer that I do not need that job or any job. I can go to wash dishes at the food court closer to my neighborhood. I do not care about what people will say. I am afraid of risking my prayer times and letting my dignity being trampled by capitalist system! I am poor but I have the dignity!!! Let people enjoy their life after they suffer at their job place. I am not going to do that and I am getting the fruit of my decision....

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...