Monday 25 November 2013

Honor to the Devotees

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah


The God the Highest honors those who devote themselves to Him in charity and chastity simply to please Him with few honors....

Quran

He says which means, "Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer; We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward (in the hereafter) according to the best of what they used to do" (Surah al-Nahl 16:97).

"The God promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession (to authority) upon the earth just as He granted it those before them and that He will surely establish for them (therein) their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, (for) they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that; then those are the defiantly disobedient" (Surah al-Nur 24:55). 

"Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds; indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of any who did well in deeds."(Surah al-Kahfi 18:30).

"Those will have gardens of perpetual residence; beneath them rivers will flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and will wear green garments of fine silk and brocade, reclining therein on adorned couches. Excellent is the reward, and good is the resting place". (Surah al-Kahfi 18:31).

"On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will (the God) the Most Gracious bestow love" (Surah Maryam 19:96).

Ibnu Abbas r.a in interpreting the verse mentions that, the God the Highest loves a believer and He also makes the heart of other believers to incline to this believer.

Hadith Qudsi

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w communicating the message of the God the Highest, "Whoever hates my beloved ones, thus I am declaring war with them. Nobody could approach Me except with whatever that I love from which I have obliged upon him. And a servant who never stops to approach me through optional worships and services until I am in love with him, and if I love him the I am in his hearing, I am in his view, I am in his hands which he uses to touch things, and I am at his feet where he uses to walk. If he begs me thus I will grant him whatever he wishes, and if he beg for protection then I am His protector (Wilayat)".

This is how the God the Highest bestow His love upon a person until his acts in reaching His pleasure and his devotion to Him are brought under His protection. He bestows these on those who perform their obligation and also optional devotions in order to be close to Him.

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w says, "If one of my servants approaching Me within a span of fingers, then I am close to him a unit. If he approaches Me in a unit, and I am closer to him in two arms distance. If he comes to me walking, and I am swiftly approaching him".

It is clear from the hadith explanations, that the God the Highest is close with His grace and bestowal or mercy upon those who try to be closer to Him through services, obedience, and worship.

In other hadith, prophet Muhammad s.a.w says, "The God the Highest prepares for His righteous servants with graces which no eyes have ever seen, no ears have ever heard of and cannot be imagined by human mind".

Quotes

Psalter

The Psalter (Zabūr) mentions, "O sons of Adam, be obedient to Me and I will fill your heart with richness, and I will fill your hands with sustenance and your body will be filled with health. And He commands the world, "O world, whoever among my servants serves Me thus you must be his servant! But he who serves you thus will become your slave!"

This quote is among the quotes which echoes within my mind when I am also trying to establish my life dear brothers and sisters. I do not want to be the slave of the world and many people around looking at me like a stupid crazy man though they are my own family members. They never come across this valuable teachings and I am so sad for them.... Because they are my family and not others. We have to save our own family first before people out there. We can only pray to the God the Highest because we are powerless. The "power" is only within His side as He is the Lord of Powers... Lā awla wa lā quwwata illā billahil 'aliyyil 'adhīm...

Bishr al-Hars

Righteous people usually will leave by bringing the world and hereafter together with them.....

Yahya bin Mu'adh

Slaves of the world enslave themselves to the material world. Those who serve the "hereafter" are never slaves of anything in the world. They are free people.

Abdullah Alawi al-Hadad

Dear brethren, if you wanted to get a glorious success, honor and greatness which will never perish thus obey the God the Highest and be devoted only for Him. Since He places everything in the obedience and obeisance to Him. And He bestows honor upon those who are committed in devotion and obedience to Him.

It has been proven that He bestows honor upon those who obey Him, by releasing them from enslavement of worldly desires and He purifies their heart from impurities which make a human inclines toward the pleasure of this temporal world. The God the Highest performs many miracles at their hands, and put upon them honor which never fails to attract other sentient beings, and invisible news that they had told the people, blessings pouring upon them and their wishes come true. And because of that, people around could also get the benefit and enlightened with the lights transmitted through them. Public standing behind them and ministering the path that they had embarked in their prayers to the God the Highest to banish sadness and sorrow. Public will ask them who is sincere and obedient to the God the Highest to pray to Him for the removal of sufferings befall upon them and the God the Highest is looking at their "heart".

The God the Highest even bestows them with His lights and filling them with pure gnosis to Him, love, devotion and tranquility being alone and reciting His Names until they feel restless when they are among His creatures. And the God the Highest provides for them eternal happiness full with grace in the paradise and He promises them that they will have the chance to see the Greatness of His Essence!

Behind all of these, His pleasure is actually the greatest gift for those who are fortunate. "That is the greatest fortune upon one" and "for this, one has to practice diligently and being in devotion in obedience to Him" (Surah al-Tawbah 9:72; Surah al-Saffat 37:61).

My Mind

Thus, dear brothers and sisters. Never ask for karamat for yourself because you wanted to be a famous person or having large followers!!! That is against the principle of a faithful and devoted servant of the God the Highest. Be in devotion and obedience simply because of His pleasure. Because we are looking for His love and pleasure. That is the greatest gift ever upon a lowly creature like us. I am sorry if I was rude to those brothers who talked about this to me last time. I know what you were talking about but I strictly do not like to talk anything related to this in the public. I tried to call you one by one not to blast you. But because I wanted to explain to you. Maybe you thought that I wanted to debate things with you while I actually hate to listen to debates or engaged in debates. I am not an ego. I would easily apologize if I am doing anything wrong because I am aware that I am an ordinary human-being.

This has nothing to do with mystics or whatever magical things. This is related to seeking love and pleasure from Him. You will not understand anything until something befalls upon you. And I am trying to tell everyone including myself to be careful with our mind, speeches and acts whenever and wherever we are... Observe more rather than talking and shooting words or we will regret ourselves in the "hereafter". Start from the very basic of the "Path"! Allahumma alli 'alā Muhammad wa 'alā āli Muhammad.... 

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...