Sunday 10 February 2013

Sanskrit Paragraph Writing

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah


I am trying to write some Sanskrit short paragraph where I developed some lists from previously learned lessons and getting the help from simple book published in India these recent. Once that I get access to the corpus from our university library, I took whatever that I could get. So, how does this applied to whatever ISTAC or civilization centers' proposal? I'm doing what they just talked now but not related to Greek's or Roman's science. Only with Indus valley sciences, hahaha.... The script I use is ancient Pallava script which is also used to write down chantings to be tattooed on some people's upper back skin especially those involved in martial art known as Muay. It is popular in South East Asian mainland in those countries who patronize Buddhism as their source of living code for e.g Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar...

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...