Thursday 7 February 2013

Cooking: Terung Bakag

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

I have got the idea from my conversation with my undergrad colleague, brother Amir for breaking fast meal. Tastes quite nice and could easily being prepared especially for breaking the fast. I bought these eggplants yesterday, RM2.99 for five little eggplants.


Say the God's Names and wash first. Then just cut them like these. Maybe not as neat as girls' cooking but who cares they will be compounds in our tummy, lol... 


Sprinkle some salt, crushed black peppers and I have some green tea powder so just put it in the eggplants. I just cut them into two but we can cut like whatever we like...

 

Heat the pan and put some oil. So, just wait until they look like they are being cooked but not so much cooked. Serve this maybe with rice or bread. I don't know what is the name of this thing, we just call it as Terung Bakag. It's not really good to eat this often but this is a style of cooking simple vegan food. I have to cook my own food at home as people eat differently. One might be a temporal vegan, one is full vegetarian, others take meat and seafood. Some people perhaps are allergic to this fruit so be careful with what we eat.

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...