Saturday 3 December 2011

Importance to Share the Quran with Others

Assalaamu'alaikum wa rahmatullah

Just sharing around. Mr. Yee's background is almost the same with most of us here (Buddhism) and important is that he's of the same nationality with me.  

 
Video source: ameloona85

 Video source: ameloona85

The second video talks about previous scriptures. Regarding Torah and Injeel (Old and New Testaments), I read them here together with Quran. I memorize some parts of Zabur Dawud (Psalters) in Arabic and also trying to study Quranic suras again. I recite prayers and supplications everywhere and when I feel lonely I also recite verses to talk with the Friend. Last semester I bought a book of supplications based from Quran and Sunnah at Islamic Center and memorize them for my personal supplications.

I go to churches alone during certain days but I don't join sacraments. Only being an audience at the last pew if sacraments are going on. Sometimes I just sit in church if there is no sacrament until private prayer service finish. Some pictures of churches that I went were also posted here. I know not really what normal Muslims (Malays) do. I began to read many things during early times of my childhood life especially about Buddhism. Now I am quite busy so I have no time to take the bus and go to the town for the church. I only visit Orthodox and Catholic Church is an alternative but not Protestant ones. There is no Orthodox Church in Penang.

We were open in term of getting education and dad was actually encouraging his children to study anything that they feel important. Some books on Buddhism that I read actually came from him where he received them from Thai consulate. He didn't read them but I read them since I was 12-13 years old. It influenced my life today. My elder sisters were also sent to Hong Kong based Catholic Church in Kedah for their early education until they were shifted after being advised by some people.

Sealed with prayers for mercy, peace, and love, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...