Wednesday 20 July 2011

How to Activate Your Overseas CIMB?

Assalaamu'alaikum wa Rahmatullah!

I had just activated the ATM card for overseas usage after dzuhr and lunch at the new restaurant in Sungai Dua. It's quite easy than what I had expected. I'm just doing it for a precaution if I really feel I need to step out of this area due to extreme boredom. Whomever could bear the boredom must be respected for that, hahahaa.

First of all, do like we always do to withdraw cash. Then choose lain-lain perkhidmatan or other services. Secondly, choose CIMB Overseas or CIMB Luar Negara. Thirdly, choose permanent or temporary. If you choose temporary, then you must state down the date you begin to be in the overseas and also the due date for that. I didn't choose permanent because no officer there to enlight me on what will happen next.

We may also activate it through CIMB Clicks but I had forgotten my password and I am lazy to deal with the hotline number to get back my password. We can't activate our card when we are already outside of the country. But it still could be done through CIMB Clicks if you have internet access. Do check whether there are also the branch outside there. Just afraid that they do not have MEPS system like in here. And don't totally depend on teller machine. We also need some cash in hand. I've got to keep small blade inside my shoes for precaution course.   

I have to settle few other things before this 22nd of Sya'aban (24th of July) as what had been planned. Gotta settle down rent for the room first. It's not even August yet, but they are so quick with money. I hate this kind of society without any consideration on others. Even when I wanted to shift to this current room, they had quickly chased me out of my room by grabbing the previous room's key from me. I had to pile up my stuffs and sampahs outside of the room like a refugee. 

Yesterday, I coincidentally met my ex-colleague during first degree in front of the hostel's entrance, Jaya who works at the office. He's not really close to me because he's from other puak (group) which is puak gigih ('good' students). We had several puaks in the class. Puak gigih (popular and well loved by main lecturers), puak kena outcaste (like me and Amir, anti-social, hidden life, underground and notorious), puak pathetic, puak Cina, puak Hindu or muka Hindu, and many others. I just feel like I want to burst out on his face for what the office had done to me but I must control it because it's their ridiculous policy, not his personal policy. I would just flying kick his sorry ass if it's his personal policy while he makes that mocking face at me. It's so insulting!  

Well, the main point of this post is as a social service. I can't really help all of the people outside but I hope that at least I could give some small anonymous contribution to others to please Allah. Thank you for reviewing. May everyone be blessed. 

Allahumma salli 'alaa Muhammad wa 'alaa ahlihi wa sahbihi ajma'in. Dear the God our Lord, please be in contact with noble prophett Muhammad s.a.w and his family and his companions and everyone. Sealed with prayers for peace, mercy, and love for brothers and sisters in faith, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...